A POEM THAT CHANGED THE WAY I THINK

Excerpts from the book "THINK AND GROW RICH" by Napoleon Hill
“If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don’t,
If you like to win, but think you can’t,
It is almost certain you won’t.
“If you think you’ll lose, you are lost
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow’s will-
It is all in the state of mind.
“If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You have got to think high to rise,
You have got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
“Life’s battles do not always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN"
I read this poem a lot of times until it got through my bones. Then I thought to myself, I gotta make a change on my thinking habits.
Do you think the poem makes sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact ME

Name

Email *

Message *