THE MILLIONAIRE'S MANIFESTATION







While having a break, a thought of re-reading "One Minute Millionaire" came to mind.


Then a bookmark brought me to a page where I have been trying to print so I can post it on my wall to read everyday.


This one is a powerful manifestation that will teach your mind subconsciously.


This will make your mind think like a millionaire.


Your body, act like a millionaire.


And bring a lot of money to your pocket.









I AM A MILLIONAIRE!




I am a millionaire,
I think like a millionaire,
I talk like a millionaire.
I walk like a millionaire,
I believe, feel, and act like a millionaire.


Like a radio that's tuned to one frequency, I am tuned to the millionaire's frequency.
I continually condition my mind rich, abundant, prosperous thoughts.
I talk about the endless possibilities to all who will listen.
I read what millionaires read.
I soak up biographies and autobiographies of millionaires and billionaires.
I drink in their wisdom, insights and deep understandings.


I think about creating valuable million-dollar business enterprises during the day.
I dream about them at night.
I enjoy creating million-dollar enterprises.
I am creating multiple millions - honestly, ethically and morally.
I am wise steward over my money,
I master my money, my money does not master me.


I love to serve, I realize that it is the quality of my services
rendered with a positive mental attitude that grants me unlimited,
overflowing, ever-flowing compensation,
I am constantly rendering increasingly better service.
The better I serve, the more I make.


I love the challenges,
I conquer my wealth-building mountains with glee and joy in my heart.
There is a banquet of prosperity ready and waiting for each of us.
I cheerfully help others on their journey to wealth, riches and true spiritual abundance.


Being a millionaire means I live the abundant, balanced life - growing, serving, sharing.
It's great to be a millionaire.


Source: One Minute Millionaire by Mark Victor Hansen & Robert Allen
              The Fifth Manifestation
              Page 208



PS: Are you a network marketer or aspiring to be one but with no knowledge on how to attract future business partners? Click here for free training: http://bit.ly/attract-your-prospects


PS2: Do you want to have idea on how invest and earn in Cooperative System? Add me up on Facebook and PM me: click here facebook.com/arwin.bueno



1 comment:

  1. Loan offer amount 5,000 to 10,000,000 apply now.
    Hello everyone, we offer secured and unsecured loans at affordable interest rate.We offer business loans, car loans hard money loans, real estate loans and much more . We give negotiation power, so if interested in our loan program kindly inbox for more details email:gcscredit@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact ME

Name

Email *

Message *